This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is always published on this page and the date of the last edit is noted in the footer at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us or write to the address below:
The Data Controller
Wilson Business Park
We gather and use certain information about website visitors in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What Data We Gather
We may collect the following information, for example if you use the contact us options:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us better understand what you, as a customer,are looking for, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you messages about products, services, offers or other relevant information.
- To engage with you on social media
Cookies and How We Use Them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables us to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling Your Information
When you fill in a form or provide your details either on our website or other related web applications, we retain this information in order to respond to your query. If you order from us, we will retain your details on our secure database, in order to track our sales, and help you to easily reorder from us in the future.
We may use your data for marketing purposes in the future, either by email, post or on social media. You will always have the option to unsubscribe from any mailing list or unfollow any social media content.
If you wish for us to remove all of your information from our records, please contact us or write to the address above.
On receipt of your request, we will immediately delete all personal data which we are not legally required to retain (e.g. we must retain financial records pertaining to your order).
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless either, we have your permission, or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (see the Information Commissioners Office website for more information).
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information we adhere to industry standard best practice and have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of external websites. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site's data protection and privacy policies fully.